- Ornamental Ponds
- Cooling Towers
- Membrane Cleaning
- No Moving Parts
The patent-pending Moleaer™ nanoBoost is the most effective technology to unlock the full potential of oxygen for water treatment and plant growth. The nanoBoost produces trillions of nanobubbles, ~100nm in size, transferring gas with greater than 90% efficiency. Moleaer’s nanobubbles remain in suspension after saturation, creating a reserve of available oxygen in the water. The combination of the high transfer rate and nanobubble stability enables maximum oxygen utilization for water treatment and crop production.
Available in a variety of configurations, the nanoBoost was designed for durable operation, easy installation and straightforward control with no moving parts. The nanoBoost can be configured with an integrated pump or customers can utilize existing pumps to maximize efficiency.
- > 90% standard oxygen transfer efficiency (“SOTE”)
- ~ 100nm in size
- Smallest size bubbles creating 200x the interfacial surface area compared to micro bubbles
- Highest concentration of bubbles per cm3 ( >300M bubbles/cm3 )
- Nanobubbles stay suspended in water after solution reaches saturation
- Increases water’s capacity to hold a given gas
- Low-turbulent gas diffusion
- Reduces the density of water, therefore reducing friction